Wednesday 27th to Sunday 31st July 2016
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child competition
For your chance to win one of 5 copies of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child from Waterstones Putney Exchange, simply follow us on our twitter page Putney Exchange and retweet here before 5pm on Sunday 31st July 2016. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw closes on Sunday 31st July 2016 at 5pm.
2. 5 winners picked at random will each receive a copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
3. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available. Lucky winners will be able to collect their copy of the book from 11am on Monday 1st August 2016 from the Waterstones store in Putney Exchange Shopping Centre. The prize cannot be posted. If the prize is unclaimed, another winner will be randomly picked from the entries received within the competition date. The original winner will be notified before another replacement winner is picked. The first winner will also be notified and contacted via social media if they have failed to acknowledge their prize.
4. Entries can be accepted online only on Twitter.
5. Entries without a valid Putney Exchange Twitter retweet will not be accepted.
6. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and Centre Management’s decision is final.
8. The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the closing date. The winners must collect their prize from Putney Exchange from either the management suite or the retailer – this is to be confirmed with the winner once they have been contacted via Twitter on a tweet and direct message.
9. The winner may be required to take part in post event publicity.
10. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and to receiving e-communications from Putney Exchange Shopping Centre.
11. We promise not to share your details with any third party.
12. Employees of Putney Exchange Shopping Centre, their families, its retailers and any other associated with the centre may not be permitted to enter this competition.