Competition opens Sunday 11th December and closes Sunday 18th December 2016
WIN A CASE OF CHAMPAGNE!
For your chance to a case of 6 bottles of Waitrose champagne, simply submit your answer to the following question. Which new retailer would you like to see at Putney Exchange?
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who showed and interest in the shopping centre and told us the retailer they would most like to see at Putney Exchange.
One winner will be picked at random and announced shortly.
We will publish a list of the most popular retailer suggestions.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw closes on 18th December 2016 at 5pm.
2. One winner picked at random will receive a case of 6 bottles of Waitrose champagne.
3. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available. The lucky winner will be able to collect their case of champagne from 11am on Monday 20th December 2016 from the Waitrose store in Putney Exchange Shopping Centre. The prize cannot be posted. If the prize is unclaimed, another winner will be randomly picked from the entries received within the competition date. The original winner will be notified before another replacement winner is picked.
4. Entries can be accepted online only via the form on this page.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
6. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and Centre Management’s decision is final.
8. The winner will be contacted within 3 working days of the closing date. The winners must collect their prize from Putney Exchange from either the management suite or the retailer – this is to be confirmed with the winner once they have been contacted via email or telephone.
9. The winner may be required to take part in post event publicity.
10. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and to receiving e-communications from Putney Exchange Shopping Centre.
11. We promise not to share your details with any third party.
12. Employees of Putney Exchange Shopping Centre, their families, its retailers and any other associated with the centre may not be permitted to enter this competition.